Circa 1930s Bungalow on 536m2 in the tightly held “Old Survey” location.
Walking distance to some of McLaren Vales finest shops, cafes, restaurants & popular walking trail.
• Comprising 3 generous sized bedrooms, lofty 10’ ceilings with ornate ceiling roses.
• Delightful open plan kitchen/dine ideal for entertaining & enjoying some of
McLaren Vales renowned wines.
• The bathroom has been tastefully updated including a 2nd toilet in laundry.
• Exciting development potential (stcc) – Suit B & B.
• Side access to garage 8m x 6m with concrete floor & power.
• Rare opportunity to own a piece of history in this popular township.