PRICE RANGE: $499,000 – $535,000
Situated in the leafy and acclaimed Craigburn Estate, this lovely Tudor Revival two-storey home is sure to impress. The upstairs level comprises two large carpeted bedrooms with walk-in robes and a shared bathroom between, a study area and large roof storage room. The master bedroom is located downstairs and features split-system A/C, walk-in robe and access to the main bathroom, which includes three-way entrance and built-in linen cupboard. There are two vast open-plan living/dining areas with ceiling fans, one tiled for everyday living, the other plushly carpeted for a more formal ambience. The stunning timber kitchen features a large pantry, dishwasher and wall oven. The wood combustion heater is a welcome addition in winter, while ducted evaporative cooling alleviates the hot summer days.
Outdoors, the huge all-weather entertainment area includes pull-down blinds and overlooks a spacious grassed backyard. Other features include multiple smaller sheds for all your garden purposes, and single carport with roller door. The house backs on to a tranquil nature reserve, with miles of walking trails close by.
• Two-storey Tudor Revival home
• 3 spacious bedrooms + Study all with WIRs, private bathroom access
• 2 bathrooms, main with 3-way entrance
• 2 large open-plan living areas
• Stunning timber kitchen with dishwasher, pantry, ample storage
• Huge all-weather entertainment area with pull-down blinds
• Upstairs study
• Roof storage area
• Ducted evaporative cooling + Split R.C A/C
• Combustion heater
• Large backyard with grassed area, garden sheds
• Single carport with roller door
• Nature reserve adjacent
Call to view today!